Site Estimates & Service Procedures
Thank you for considering Action Roofing and Siding Ltd. for your exterior project.
Health and Safety at Action Roofing & Siding Ltd. is a vital part of our business.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, protecting the exterior envelope of your home or project, big or small, is essential. Your project and service requests continue to be Action’s priority.
Below is our protocol to maintain a safe environment, from estimating through to completion:
– Discuss your exterior needs -Office ph. 403-293-0497 or website request www.actionroofing.ca
Set Up Estimate
– We will schedule a time-slot for our Estimator to assess your requests.
– On the day of your appointment, upon arrival, the Estimator will notify you via phone or text message. Our representative will need access to the exterior of your home only.
– Our Estimator will inspect and measure your project.
-A quotation will be emailed or dropped off to you and will provide pricing and options based on your requirements.
– Virtual Zoom meetings can be set up and is a great way to discuss your project in more detail. Call our office for more details. Phone calls are also great! Communication is key!
– Color selections can be made a number of ways. We can provide physical samples, supplier website links, addresses of our completed projects or simply color match your existing product.
Contract & Deposit
– To confirm and schedule your project or service, electronic email confirmation is acceptable, or you may sign the contract, scan and email back. Alternatively, we can drop off a paper copy for your signature and approval.
– Deposits can be made by credit card over the phone. Alternatively, we can pick up a check at your home or you may drop off a check at Action Roofing & Siding’s mail slot.
– A schedule will be set up for material arrival and a project start date.
– Communication is key. Variables such as weather may be a factor.
– We will keep in touch and discuss any changes to your proposed schedule.
Completion & Payment
– Upon completion, an Action Team member will schedule an inspection. It is not necessary that you are present for this inspection, unless you choose to be.
– Once the work is completed, you will receive your invoice and the balance owing via email or a paper copy.
– We will then contact you to arrange for payment and go over any questions you may have.
– During Covid-19 we are accepting credit card payments for your entire project, limiting the need for multiple visits.
If a leak condition requires a closer evaluation that may require us to enter your home, all government protocols will be followed. (Interior inspection is rarely necessary, even in a leak situation). In the event further assessment is required, we can set up an additional appointment for your convenience.
Help Reduce the Spread of Covid-19
Our Action team members, estimators and on-site crews follow Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and local public health authority good practices, to ‘stop the spread”.
– wash hands
– use hand sanitizer
– try not to touch eyes, nose, mouth
– avoid close contact, social distance
– cough and sneeze into sleeve
– wear a mask when practicable
– stay home and self-isolate if you are experiencing any cough or flu-like symptoms.
– work remotely whenever possible
– communicate by phone, and limit in-person contact with clients and co-workers
In home meetings will NOT be booked until further notice.
Action Roofing & Siding appreciates your support through these unprecedented times.